Your relationship can be a source of strength and support throughout your lives, but it must be nurtured.
- Divorce rate in the US: 46%
- Divorce rate in California: 60%
- Divorce rate in Orange County: 75%
- Even marriages that stay together often become isolating and distressed
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy can strengthen your already strong bonds, help your marriage become more resilient, and help your relationship become a source of support and strength for you and your family
We all want to believe that our marriage will be the one to defy statistics. Belief is not enough. Solid marriages, which form the core of solid, strong families, take work, courage, and engagement with each other. The good news is that there is a roadmap for getting and keeping your bond strong, alive, and resilient… no matter how distressed it is right now.
Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) has been shown to relieve distress in over 70% of distressed couples and to increase intimacy, resiliency, and marital satisfaction.
True strength comes from knowing your partner is there for you when you need them.
Our 7-Week Personalized Couples Counseling program in West Los Angeles and Costa Mesa, Orange County, is based on the book, Hold Me Tight, by Susan Johnson. The program includes:
1. A copy of the book, Hold Me Tight.
2. Weekly, private educational couples sessions (90 minutes) with me and the two of you, including videos and exercises for learning what keeps love and relationships alive.
3. Weekly, private experiential couples sessions (90 minutes) with me and the two of you, where you can communicate and reconnect together in a safe environment.
Please call or contact me through the “contact me” form or make an appointment via the link to reserve your spot.